Sunday, August 10, 2014

Couch Potato: KDrama

A year has passed and I haven't blog much about anything, here's the yearly dose of korea nobelas I'm recommending.

M A S T E R ' S   S U N
*** Romcom with a twist of ghostly visits


E M E R G E N C Y   C O U P L E
*** Even my son enjoyed the drama; but I guess he liked it because Song Jihyo was the lead actress.  I didn't quite get the medical chitchat but I liked the romcom angle.  And a cameo from Gary of Runningman was hilarious.


T H E   H E I R S
** Why so serious?


R E P L Y   1 9 9 7
*** The approach was one of a kind; surprised that A Pink's Jung Eun-ji was great of an actress.


R E P L Y   1 9 9 4
*** My past related much more here than the first drama 97, nostalgic and the story was of various character.


I   H E A R   Y O U R   V O I C E
** Almost gave up mid way but was rather happy I chose to continue and see it until the end


Y O U   W H O   C A M E   F R O M   T H E   S T A R S
*** Jeon Ji Hyun that would be enough to justify the three asterisk rating


No comments:

Post a Comment