Sunday, September 09, 2012

Nomnomnomnom!

A series of drinking sessions in a span of three days means only one thing, it's my birth week.  Old and new  concoctions where beer is merely considered as fillers.

DAY1: Saturday's two Double Blacks, a 350ml original Jinro Soju, a liter of red horse and a couple of San Miguel light.  Our Malubag uncles and cousins unknowingly decided to meet up a day before my birthday what luck.  I don't normally partake on family drinking spree but what the heck it's my birthday after all.  I jugged on a liter of red house to start it of and went on to shoot some soju (wished I have some yakult with it).  While the rest galloped two bottles of Double Black and two cases of beer.  I never liked Johnnie, but man, the double black was so smooth that I'd rethink my first impression of that Walker guy.  Still, Jinro is my best friend and Chum Churum would keep me company if Jinro is nowhere to be found.


DAY2: Sunday's drink fest that consist of a number of colored Tanduay Ice, flavored San Miguel beer, a 350ml Fresh Jinro Soju and 1.4 liters of Jinrokult.  It was also a poker afternoon (two games) that I won; I don't know if it was birthday luck, pure awesomeness or my friends just decided to let me win.  I don't give a damn, the fact is I'm still the winner and I'll brag about it.  In your face losers.  The post party party with Conchuville friends pushed through due to the persistence of certain people.  Jang jang jang jang!!!!  Paeng and I got wasted drinking the Jinrokult stuff but surprisingly we were done before sunrise.




DAY3: Monday's Singapore Sling was my leads' idea of celebrating (not my birthday) a normal day at work.  I'm assuming that they wanted to have a drink with me the birthday guy.  Who am I to decline the offer. :)


So there you go, I love my friends!  That was last weekend; this weekend is a different story.  HBD mama!




No comments:

Post a Comment