Monday, November 12, 2012

Couch Potato: Slow

I'm killin' time, my lemonlime.....

G o !   B o y s   S c ho o l   D r a m a   C l u b

This movie sucked, I think they wanted it that way.  But boy that play they performed on the end was hilarious.  That maybe the reward for those who gave the movie a chance, those who stick around to finish the grueling story line hoping for a slight improvement on the plot.  It tells a story of a group of youngsters on a drama club wanting to attain fame and recognition to get some attention mostly from girls.


W r e c k - i t   R a l p h

What do you say, it's a drama!  I have to live with the fact that Matthew (my son) would never rest to bug me about buying him a Nintendo Wii game of the same title.


B u n n y   D r o p

From Manga to Movie to Anime.  Try taking care of your six year old aunt (yep it's his aunt), a nice formula for a drama huh, I know!  I don't know if it depicts a normal single father lifestyle at Japan but it was that effective.  Making sacrifices and even requesting for a demotion at work just to accommodate a little one's schedule.  If that ain't love I don't know how to define it.


L a s t   G i f t

What the hell?! A lot of tearjerker this week.  I liked the plot, the actors and their respective portrayals.  The You'll learn to like Shin Hyun-Jun's character here turning around from being the feisty inmate to a calmer and caring individual.  The story was predictable but the concept was unique.  More like a Déjà vu, I'm ignoring you but I knew all along type of film.



S u n s h i n e   A h e a d

Life really is cruel.  This movie shows a lot of heart and harsh reality.  Based on a true story the movie is about a person's dedication (and struggles) to save the coral reefs.


W o m e n   F r o m   M a r s

Screen Red has been playing a lot of Chinese films nowadays. I stumbled upon this one and just my luck it's a comedy.  I'll stick to Japanese and Korean film for now.



3 comments:

  1. aba puro pang emote ito ah. di ko pa napapanood ung wreck it ralph waaah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wala na talaga akong updates sa movies! T___T Dami kong icacatch up.

    ReplyDelete