Saturday, April 09, 2016

Whatda! Playstation TV unboxing

B O X

I grabbed the opportunity while it's on sale and in production.

I N I T I A L   C O N T E N T

It's a bundle so there's the pstv and the other stuff bundled as add-ons

P L A Y S T A T I O N   T V   C O N T E N T

The basic content of a Playstation TV includes the manuals, the Playstation TV console, HDMI cable and the power supply.

T H E   P O W E R   S U P P L Y

Was disappointed that it was different from the vita power supple, this is somewhat similar to the psp power supple.  Though I'd get a spare vita power supply but it failed me.

E X P I R E D   C O D E S

I got the Playstation TV last April 5 and opened it and saw that the voucher has expired.

Thanks to the false expiry dates I was still able to get the game, whew!

C O M P A T I B L E   G A M E S

Almost 70% of my digital games on playstation Vita were not compatible with the playstation TV which is a bummer.  Here's a link to a list of compatible games

O V E R A L L

I just bought it because it was on sale at Gamestop for $60+, bundled with an eight (8) gig card, which basically was enough for my digital games that are compatible with the Playstation TV, a LEGO game voucher and a Playstation 3 dual shock controller.  The Playstation TV is an accessory more than a primary gaming console so I don't see the need for it if you have the PSVita handheld.  The only plus is the Playstation 4 remote play, it's a perfect tool for a bum that doesn't want to move his or her Playstation 4 from one television location to another.

1 comment: