Saturday, February 02, 2013

Couch Potato: January was a mix


January had its up and down

T h r e e   F e l l a s

Hahahaha, this might amuse you but I don't recommend it.  I just watched it because of M.C. Mong (Non-stop 4) and Lee Chun-Hee (Family Outing).



M a g i c   M i k e

I don't know why I gave this a chance.



M o n e y b a l l

Worth the watch.



K o u t e t s u s h i n   J e e g

The fact that I encountered a Jeeg toy back when I was young, it was only now I learned what that small robot we had is.  Tough luck it isn't around anymore, this series is the continuation of the 1970's anime. 


M a n   o f   H o n o r

Way different from the other Koreanobela I watched, give it a try. 



L i g o   n a   U   L a p i t   n a   m e

I didn't like it


L o r a x

If you ask me it was not that good although it does captivate the heart in the end. A very colorful musical.



J o u r n e y   2   t h e   M y s t e r i o u s   I s l a n d

Let us just keep this one as mysterious as it is



No comments:

Post a Comment