Sunday, August 18, 2013

Picturesqueness: a compilation

I've not been feeling well this pass few days and at the same time it's been raining continuously.  So here I am just doodling and playing around with my note 2.  I was able to finish up about 20 collages of my trips outside the country out of boredom.

I used three different applications to post to Instagram. The native S-Note application, PicCollage and Photogrid.  But most of the collage were designed using PicCollage hence I find that tool the most useful for the job.

Posting to facebook directly has it's own merit based on the picture quality.  Instagram seems to degrade and pixelize the rendered image.  Regardless, I exported to Instangram beside the quality loss since it would automatically post to Twitter and Facebook automatically.  Don't judge me but yes I am lazy.

Here are the pictures

























5 comments:

  1. Wow. daming trips. I wish, one by one, mapuntahan ko lahat yan. In time. I miss you ahmster:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish mapuntahan mo rin and higit pa. :) ipon ipon din at iplano sa future, pag may pagkakataon kunin agad. :) I miss you too. O ngayon alam mo na ang sagot ko. :P

      Delete
  2. tagal na pal ang last 2012 pa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love San Francisco! Great photo collage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've written information about different travel destinations around the world if you are looking for your next destination.
    https://thirtysomethingtourist.com/visit-ireland/

    ReplyDelete