Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Caught a Lite Sneeze


Weird dream, guess it's worth posting


- Friends from office Nor, She and Emon were there; they will be attending a seminar that Nor paid for, she showed me the receipt.  I wasn't able to go with them because I was in black pajamas and we can't call that a formal attire.
- All of us were having breakfast with Bong, Arlene and Hershe. They all cooked their meals while I just ate what Bong made.
- Ronald and his son was mentioned in a conversation, according to Arlene Ronald's son appeared as an apparition in one of her digital picture.  Which is unlikely to happen because Ron is in Phoenix, Arizona and we were not.
- Ben from L&D was also there recruiting people and a Maureen Larazabal's look alike was there applying
- got the chance to mingle with all of them including the female applicant
- she bashed some of the other lady applicants so as she can get the job herself, bitch* 
- met kaibigan aplingers; greeted her with a beso-beso
- Nor and the group went on to attend the seminar
- Was able to stumble upon a group of Stonefreaks 
- They were singing stonefree songs inside their frat house
- the current vocalist taught me to jam with them by clapping my hands, failed the attemp to catch the beat, I believe the song was Listen
- somebody introduced me to the group they all cheered and clapped their hands
- the second singer made a mistake with the lyrics and jokingly acknowledge it, song was Angel sa Lupa
- Marco was also there and most of the members are eyeing him in a not so nice way because he was considered a member of an alpha frat (a rival frat I presume).
- Marco was having his smoke with a girl inside the frat house; he then asked if its okay to smoke inside, great job smoke first ask later.
- I decided to leave the stonefreak group with marco since the vibes was not that good due to marco's presence
- it rained
- encountered a white foreigner female in bikini shaking her head because she saw Marco fiddling with her stuff by the beach front (I assume)
- boom, instantly Marco has a jacket that he didn't have earlier
- Peeps came back from the seminar but were all drenched in the rain even if they were inside a mini van, surprisingly my mother was there with them
- we all stayed at a detached beach house that somewhat resembles our bella rocca villa, only smaller.
- they all prepared to take a swim*, obviously I didn't join them because of the black pajamas


Then that was it, Lhen woke me up.  Weird isn't it.

No comments:

Post a Comment