Saturday, October 27, 2012

Go Not Gently Into The Night


Kakatuwa lang ang bilis lang ng transaction namen ni Monet Pura.  Andali nya kausap.

If you are a fan of the band named The Jerks, like the fan page at facebook.  I bought my shirt way back when at 70's bistro (like them also at facebook).  Problem is, the band doesn't play there anymore.  My shirt happens to be worn out and it really looks old, that is why I decided to buy a new one.  Luckily they were advertising online so I contacted Monet to order a new shirt. I inquired, she answered, I ordered (aside from the logo shirt I bought 3 more variant shirts), she replied, I paid via bank deposit, she acknowledged and the next day I got the merchandise.  Now that is what you call a smooth transaction. 

Each shirt cost PHP350 and you would need to shoulder the delivery charge.  Fair enough...


Came in two separate packages
Requested Chickoy Pura to sign the logo shirt, Monet informed me that he obliged
Thanks!
The shirt came in S, M, L and XL
Obviously I ordered XL but I would prefer XXL
Unluckily they don't offer them on the non-logo design

XXL logo shirt with Chickoy's signature \m/
no rest!
size stickers
another sticker for my ipod



No comments:

Post a Comment